13X Molecular Sieve for Air Separating
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-1,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,500-1,800/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Molecular Sieve & Activated Alumina
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 1.7-2.5mm, 3.0-5.0mm, 1.6mm, 3.2mm
- Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals
- Trademark: XINGFENG
- Specification: 1.7-2.5mm, 3.0-5.0mm, 1.6mm, 3.2mm
- HS Code: 3824999990
- Appearance: Granules
- Color: Gray
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag, Carton Box, Steel Drum. Carton Drum
- Origin: China
Molecular Sieve 13X is the sodium form of the type X crystal and has a much larger pore opening than the type A crystals. It will adsorb molecules with a kinetic diameter of less than 9 Angstrom (0.9 nm) and exclude those larger.
It also has the highest theoretical capacity of the common adsorbents and very good mass transfer rates. It can remove impurities too large to fit into a type A crystal and is commonly used to separate nitrogen from oxygen.
Typical Chemical Formula
Na2O Al2O3 2.45 SiO2 6.0 H2O
SiO2: Al2O3 ≈2.6-3.0
|Size ratio up to grade||%||≥98||≥98||≥96||≥96|
|Static water adsorption||%||≥27||≥27||≥27||≥27|
|Static CO2 adsorption||NL/g||≥18.5||≥18.5||≥18.5||≥18.5|
|Water content, as shipped||%||≤1.5||≤1.5||≤1.5||≤1.5|
* Removal of CO2 and moisture from air (air pre-purification) and other gases.
* Separation of enriched oxygen from air.
* Removal of mercaptans and hydrogen sulphide from natural gas.
* Removal of mercaptans and hydrpogen sulphide from hydrocarbon liquid streams (LPG, butane, propane etc.)
*Catalyst protection, removal of oxygenates from hydrocarbons (olefin streams).
*Removal of n-chained compositions from aromatics.
* Production of bulk oxygen in PSA units.
* Production of medical oxygen in small scale oxygen concentrators.
Molecular sieve Type 13X can be regenerated by either heating in the case of thermal swing processes; or by lowering the pressure in the case of pressure swing processes.
To remove moisture from a 13X molecular sieve, a temperature of 250 -300°C is required. A properly regenerated molecular sieve can give moisture dew points below -100°C, or mercaptan or CO2 levels below 2 ppmv.
The outlet concentrations on a pressure swing process will depend on the gas present, and on the conditions of the process
13X - Zeolites are available in beads of 1-2 mm, (10x18 mesh) 2-3 mm, (8x12 mesh) , 2.5-5 mm, (4x8 mesh) and as powder, and in pellet 1.6", 3.2".
To avoid damp and pre-adsorption of organic before running, or must to be reactivated.
Shipping and Packing
|Package Type||Container Load Capacity||Delivery time||Quality |
|20 GP||40 GP|
|Steel drum, 150kg/drum||12000 kg||24000 kg||Within 7-10 days||Chinese National Standard; Offer quality assurance as request.||T/T, L/C, Paypal, West Union|
|Paper drum, 25kg/drum||9000 kg||18000 kg|
|Paper box, 25kg/box||13500 kg||27000 kg|