Desiccant Molecular Sieve 3A for Dehydration of Cracked Gas and Olefins
|FOB Price:||US $1.45-2 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $1.45-2/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||Steel Drum, Carton Drum, Carton Box, Kraft Bag.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Molecular Sieve & Activated Alumina
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: molecular sieve 3a
- Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals
- Application: Dehydration of Cracked Gas and Olefins
- Test Report: Available
- Trademark: XINGFENG
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Granules
- Color: Gray
- Material: Zeolite
- MSDS: Available
- Specification: 1.7-2.5mm, 3.0-5.0mm, 1.6mm, 3.2mm
- HS Code: 3824999990
Molecular Sieve type 3A is a kind of alkali-metallic, silicon-aluminum compounds, it could absorb the molecular which critical diameter is not more than 3 angstroms.
|Static Water Adsorption||≥mg/g||205||205||210||210|
- Applied in the dehydration gas streams of unsaturated hydrocarbon (e.g. ethylene, propylene, butadiene, acetylene, etc.) on olefin crackers prior to cryogenic separation of LPG or other olefin products;
- Dehydration of benzene, toluene, xylene and other solvents (e.g. ethanol, methanol);
- Natural gas dehydration and with min COS formation;
- Dehydration of food-grade carbon dioxide;
- Dehydration of oil and jet fuel.
- Dehydration of liquid alcohol.
Molecular sieve can be regenerated by either heating in the case of thermal swing processes; or by lowering the pressure in the case of pressure swing processes.
To remove moisture from a molecular sieve, a temperature of 250-300°C is required. A properly regenerated molecular sieve can give moisture dew points below -100°C, or mercaptan or CO2 levels below 2 ppmv.
The outlet concentrations on a pressure swing process will depend on the gas present, and on the conditions of the process.
Packing and Shipping:
|Package Type||Container Load Capacity||Delivery time||Quality |
|20 GP||40 GP|
|Steel drum, 150kg/drum||12000 kg||24000 kg||Within 1 week||Chinese National Standard; Offer quality assurance as request.|
|Paper drum, 25kg/drum||9000 kg||18000 kg|
|Paper box, 25kg/box||13500 kg||27000 kg|