Ceramic Corrugated Packing (Ceramic Structured Packing)
|FOB Price:||US $200-800 / CBM|
|Min. Order:||1 CBM|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 CBM||US $200-800/ CBM|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag, Jumbo Bag, Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: corrugated packing
- Structure Feature: Packing Filler
- Usage: Chemical Engineering, Chemical Industry Product, Sewage Treatment
- Source: Structured Packing
- Specification: 250Y, 350Y, 400Y, 450Y, 550Y, 700Y, 250X, 350X
- HS Code: 6909110000
- Material: Ceramic
- Type: Structured Packing
- Effect: Tower Packing
- Trademark: XINGFENG
- Origin: China
Ceramic Corrugated Packing(Ceramic Structured Packing)
Ceramic Structured Packing consists of many packing units of similar geometric design. Corrugated sheets placed in parallel form cylindrical units called corrugated tower packing. These are a form of highly efficient packing with separating efficiency several times higher than that of loose packing. They have the quality of low-pressure drop, increased operating elasticity, minimum amplifying effect, and maximum liquid treatment compared to loose tower packing.
|Water absorption (wt%)||≤0.5|
|Acid resistance (wt%)||≥99.5|
|Loss in burn (wt%)||≤5.0|
|Max. Operating Temp.(ºC)||800|
|Crush strength (Mpa)||≥130|
|Obl. Angle||Pressure drop (mmHg/m)||Theo. plate|
|Hydraulic diameter (mm)||Liquid load (m3/m2h)||Max. Factor m/s (Kg/m3)-1|
Shipping and Packing
* High capacity. New tower design may reduce diameter, while renovate old towers may increase capacity significantly.
* High separation efficiency. Since it has much larger specific surface area compared to random packing.
* Low pressure drop, which leads to reduce energy consumption largely.
* Large flexibility, and scale effect is not obvious.
* Suitable for all tower diameters.
* Strong resistance to corrosion of acid and alkali, especially to H2S, naphthenic acid and Cl- .
* Rectifying organic halide.
* Rectifying and absorbing some corrosive mixtures, which are definitely regulated in pressure drop and theoretic plate number.
* Applied in some towers that contain a large quantity of natural media used to absorb nitric acid and concentrated sulfuric acid, as well as for purifying the air in chemical plants.
* Operating in vacuum conditions at a bottom absolute pressure of 100pa.
* Used in heat exchanger and demisting, or as a catalyst carrier.
|Package Type||Container Load Capacity||Delivery time||Quality |
|20 GP||40 GP|
|Ton bag||20 m3||40 m3||Within 7-14 days||Chinese National Standard; Offer quality assurance as request.||T/T, L/C, Paypal, West Union|
|Plastic bag||20 m3||40 m3|
|Paper box||20 m3||40 m3|
|Wooden box||20 m3||40 m3|