Carbon Molecular Sieve for Psa Nitrogen Generation
|FOB Price:||US $6-10.8 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $6-10.8/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Mt/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Molecular Sieve & Activated Alumina
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: carbon molecular sieve
- Usage: Psa Nitrogen Generation
- Material: Carbon
- MSDS: Available
- Transport Package: Plastic Drums
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Granules
- Color: Black
- Test Report: Available
- Trademark: XINGFENG
- Specification: 1.1-1.8mm
- HS Code: 3824999990
Nitrogen generation by Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) process is a technology used to separate nitrogen from a mixture of gases under pressure according to the special selective adsorption characteristics of the Carbon Molecular Sieves (CMS).
The carbon molecular sieve is a material containing tiny pores of a precise and uniform size that is used as an adsorbent for gases. When the pressure is high enough, the oxygen molecules, which pass through the pores of CMS much faster than the nitrogen molecules, are adsorbed, while the coming out nitrogen molecules will be enriched in gas phase. The enriched oxygen air, adsorbed by the CMS, will be released by reducing the pressure. Then the CMS is regenerated and ready for another cycle of producing nitrogen enriched air.
(1) Diameter of the CMS granule: 1.1-1.8mm, or customized
(2) Period of adsorption: 120S
(3) Bulk density: 680-700g/L
(4) Compressive strength: ≥ 95N/ granule
- High ratio performance & price, reducing investment cost and operation cost.
- Large hardness, little ash, long service life, uniform particles which protests air current impact.
- Stable quality: Testing strictly according to 100% standard of production and ex-factory testing management.
- The resin uses in producing the high pure nitrogen with good performance which substitutes the similar import products.
When the adsorbent bed reaches the end of its capacity to absorb oxygen, it can be regenerated by reducing the pressure, thereby releasing the adsorbed oxygen. Using two adsorbent beds to absorb and regenerate in turn allows producing continuous nitrogen in cycle.
Packing and Shipping:
|Package Type||Container Load Capacity||Delivery time||Quality |
|20 GP||40 GP|
|Plastic drum, 20kg/drum||9600 kg||19200 kg||Within 1 week||Chinese National Standard; Offer quality assurance as request.|