Blue Silica Gel Desiccant (S. G Blue) 2-5mm
|FOB Price:||US $800-1,300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $800-1,300/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Catalyst Carrier & Adsorbent
- 21 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: silica gel
- Drying Method: Static Drying
- Sorbent: Silica Gel
- Silicon Dioxide Content: >98.5%
- Bulk Density: 784kg/M3
- Trademark: XINGFENG
- Specification: 1-3mm, 2-4mm, 3-5mm, 4-6mm, 5-7mm
- HS Code: 3824999990
- Shape: Beads
- Kind: Silica-Gel Desiccant
- Desiccant: Chemical Desiccant
- Size up to Grade: >90%
- pH Value: 4
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag, 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
Customer Question & Answer (0)
Fine-pored silica gel includes fine-pored spherical silica gel and fine-pored lumpy silica gel, which are transparent or semitransparent glasslike in appearance.
Composed of blue gel indicator, allochroic silica gel and blue gel, blue silica gel performs as blue or light blue glasslike particles in the spherical or lumpy shape. It will change its color from blue to red after absorbing moisture.
1. The gel is mainly used for absorbing moisture for apparatus, instruments, and equipments in airproof condition to avoid them from rusting, and indicating the environmental relative humidity due to its obvious color change.
2. The gel is mainly used for indicating desiccant's absorbing degree and environmental relative humidity by being mixed with common silica gel in proportion. Besides, it is also widely used in precision apparatus, leather, shoes, garment, food, drug and household electric appliance industries as silicon gel desiccant.
Rate of Wear
Percent of pass of granularity
Change in color
* Average pore diameter: 2. 0-3.0nm
* Specific surface: 650-800m2/g,
* Pore volume: 0.35-0.45ml/g
* Specific heat: 0.92KJ/kg. ºC
* Heat conductivity: 0.63KJ/m. Hr. ºC
* Fine-pored silica gel is also called Type-A silica gel.
The gel is mainly used for desiccation and moisture absorption, and as catalyst carrier, adsorbent, separating agent and pressure-swing absorber as well.
-How do you ship the products?
-What is the warranty for the product?