Cms-200, 220, 240, 260 Caron Molecular Sieve for Psa Nitrogen Generator
|FOB Price:||US $7,000-11,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $7,000-11,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Molecular Sieve & Activated Alumina
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: CMS-200, CMS-220, CMS-240, CMS-260
- Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals
- Trademark: XINGFENG
- Specification: CMS-200, CMS-220, CMS-240, CMS-260
- HS Code: 3824999990
- Appearance: Pellet
- Color: Black
- Transport Package: Plastic Drum
- Origin: China
Nitrogen generation by Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) process is a technology used to separate nitrogen from a mixture of gases under pressure according to the special selective adsorption characteristics of the Carbon Molecular Sieves (CMS).
The Carbon molecular sieve is a material containing tiny pores of a precise and uniform size that is used as an adsorbent for gases. When the pressure is high enough, the oxygen molecules, which pass through the pores of CMS much faster than the nitrogen molecules, are adsorbed, while the coming out nitrogen molecules will be enriched in gas phase. The enriched oxygen air, adsorbed by the CMS, will be released by reducing the pressure. Then the CMS is regenerated and ready for another cycle of producing nitrogen enriched air.
Physical properties for carbon molecular sieve
- Diameter of the CMS granule: 1.3mm
- Period of adsorption: 120S
- Bulk density: 680-700g/L
- Compressive strength: ≥ 95N/ granule
Technical Parameter for carbon molecular sieve
Characteristics for carbon molecular sieve
* High ratio performance & price, reducing investment cost and operation cost.
* Large hardness, little ash, long service life, uniform particles which protests air current impact.
* Stable quality: Testing strictly according to 100% standard of production and ex-factory testing management.
*The resin uses in producing the high pure nitrogen with good performance which substitutes the similar import products.
PSA Nitrogen Generation Process
1) Air Feed System
The environmental air supplied to the PSA system should be compressed and purified to get rid of the dust, the oil and water.
2) PSA Nitrogen Generation System
While the compressed and purified air flows through the adsorbent bed with CMS inside in a bottom up way under the pressure of 0.6MPa, the oxygen molecules will be adsorbed by the solid surfaces of the CMS, and the enriched nitrogen will be output from the top of the bed to the container.
When the adsorbent bed reaches the end of its capacity to adsorb oxygen, it can be regenerated by reducing the pressure, thereby releasing the adsorbed oxygen. Using two adsorbent beds to absorb and regenerate in turn allows producing continuous nitrogen in cycle.Packing and Shipping
|Package Type||Container Load Capacity||Delivery time||Quality |
|20 GP||40 GP|
|Plastic drum, 20kg/drum||9600 kg||19200 kg||Within 3-7 days||Chinese National Standard; Offer quality assurance as request.||T/T, L/C, Paypal, West Union|
|Plastic drum, 40kg/drum||9600 kg||19200 kg|